Certified Advanced Integrative Energy Healing Practitioner (CAIEHP) Credentials
A Certified Advanced Integrative Energy Healing Practitioner completes a 700-hour Advanced Integrative Energy Healing ™ Program offered through Langara College, Vancouver, BC. Course requirements include: five in depth, research referenced case studies, 300 documented client treatments, a minimum of 100 treatments in supervised health care settings, including hospitals and clinics and private health care practice.
- Vancouver General Hospital Wellness Centre
- Vancouver General Hospital Palliative Care
- Surrey Memorial Hospital
- St.Paul’s Hospital Mental Health Program
- Grandview Woodlands Mental Health and Addictions
- VCH - Residential Drug and Alcohol Program
- VCH - Vancouver Eating Disorders Program
- VCH - GF Strong Rehabilitation Centre
- FHA - Fraser South Eating Disorders Program
- Lions Gate Integral Health Centre
- Raven Song Community Health Centre
- Friends for Life - Private Health
An intensive internship is also required for graduation.
CAIEHPs are eligible for professional liability insurance through the Natural Health Practitioners of Canada