Kate Shelest SYNAPSE Integrative Energy Healing™ Inc
Kate Shelest is a Registered Nurse with a Bachelor of Nursing Science from the University of Victoria, practicing since 1986. The College of Registered Nurses of BC recognizes Advanced Integrative Energy Healing™ as being within her Scope of Practice as a Registered Nurse.
Kate will work with you to Co-Create a Plan of Care that best fulfills your Intentions for Health and Well-being. Nurturing your ability to maintain self-care and wellness is the goal. You will be provided with tools to support the maintenance of Healthy shifts brought about by Advanced Integrative Energy Healing™.
Kate believes in the Team Approach when supporting her clients and will not hesitate to refer to other Health Care Providers to address issues outside her Scope of Practice.
Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics have been the primary sources of guidance throughout her Nursing career. She has strived to maintain a research-based client-centered practice . This philosophy will continue to be the backbone of Kate’s practice as an Advanced Integrative Energy Healing™ Practitioner.
- MA Integral Health (candidate) California Institute for Human Science
- Bachelor of Nursing Science: UVIC
- Vocational Rehab Counselling Certification: Seneca College
- Advanced Integrative Energy Healing ™ Certification: Langara College
- AIEH Internship: Lions Gate Integral Health Centre
- College of Registered Nurses of BC
- Canadian Nurses Association
- Canadian Holistic Nurses Association
- Natural Health Practitioners of Canada
- Certified Advanced Integrative Energy Healing™ Practitioner
- Langara College Instructor : Trauma and Somatic Based Integrative Energy Healing ™
- Chronic Disease Management
- Medical/Surgical Nursing
- Acquired Brain Injury Vocational Rehab
- Long Term Care Case Management
- Palliative Care and Hospice